Job is not currently available.
Position Summary: Provide first tier technology support for users throughout the company.
TOA USA Expectation of Employee
- Adhere to TOA (USA) Policies and Safety Practices
- Mutual respect and strong team work
- Maintain a good attendance record
- Follow Stop, Call, Wait policy
- Associates Degree or Relevant Certifications or relevant Work Experience (1-2 yrs.)
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred if no work experience, or Associate’s Degree with 1+ yrs. of relevant work experience
Essential Functions and Responsibilities:
- Good Attendance
- Provide first level support for technology related issues including but not limited to
- Windows workstations hardware and software
- Chromebook workstations hardware and software
- ERP System Accessories
- Handheld devices including scanners and two way radios
- Windows server applications
- Basic network connectivity troubleshooting
- Cell phones
- Detail actions taken to fix issues in ticketing system to allow similar issues to be more rapidly fixed
- Build and repair workstations
- Maintaining Asset Tracking & Documentation
- Maintaining cleanliness & organization of IT spaces
Success Factors/Job Competencies:
- Understanding of Windows operating systems (7, 8, 10, 2003, 2008, 2012)
- Basic windows client/server architecture understanding
- Active Directory environment and related services
- Network printing and print servers
- Ability to problem solve under pressure
- Ability to prioritize responsibilities
- Troubleshoot malfunctioning devices
- Ability to communicate with users of all experience levels
- Attention to detail
- Ability to work after hours and weekend as needed
Physical Demands and Work Environment: The physical demands and work environment characteristics described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform he essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential job functions.
Physical Demands: While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to see, stand, walk, hear, and use hands and fingers.
Work Environment: The plant environment noise level in the Stamping department is loud. Although the plant is climate controlled, the employee is exposed to weather conditions prevalent at the time. PPE consisting of a hard hat, safety glasses, earplugs, long sleeves, and steel toe shoes must be worn at all times when entering and working in the plant and walking through the plant. Frequently, there will be a need to communicate with various departments. When entering the welding department the employee will be exposed to weld sparks/flash. A fire resistant (FR) welding jacket must be worn at all times when entering or walking through the welding department.
- Annual performance appraisal
- Attainment of annual goals established between manager and employee